Want to learn some tips to get more sales on Etsy? Yesterday, on my other blog I shared my 15th sale on my Etsy shop and the doubts that I used to have about it. Today, I am going to share with you 7 resources that helped me get more sales and what you can expect to learn from each.
- HelenInBetween’s class on Brit + Co taught me about editing flat lays and outside photos with an App called A Color Story. Made all the difference in flat lay photos that I use in my product listings on Etsy. I took the class when it was free, but now it’s only $29.
- Holly Castro’s video on YouTube about Why you aren’t getting sales on Etsy. I learned about the importance of going above and beyond for customers and also to study the success of other shops.
- Trissha Taylor Creative’s channel on YouTube about selling printables and selling on Etsy. Learned about product listings, optimizing the shop and pricing.
- Hustle Queen’s video on YouTube about 5 tips to Increase Traffic to Etsy shop. Learned a little bit about Etsy SEO, keywords and tags.
- ThreeLittleChrystal’s video on YouTube about her first month and a half on Etsy. Learned about Etsy teams and the Etsy community.
- Sergey Kasimov’s video on YouTube about getting more sales on Etsy. He stressed the importance of interacting with other shop owners by favoriting and following.
- Stealth Station’s video on Etsy about increasing sales by being different and promoting your shop the right way with social media. I learned that you have to find a way to create a way to capture leads so that you can keep them posted on new products you are offering. I haven’t made my landing page yet, but it’s in the works 😉
Thanks for Stopping by!