Hey hot Mamas and Papas!
Don’t you think it’s funny how society teaches us from a very young age to stay within the lines and box, but then we grow up and the world tells us to do the complete opposite? Especially in the pursuit of happiness?
Here are 10 ways that you can live outside the lines:
- Make your own rules. Create your own standards and don’t take into account other people’s standards for you.
- Be the best parent you can. Try to create more laughs than tears with your child.
- Find something positive in every day. When you are stuck in traffic turn on your tunes and VIBE!
- Only compare yourself to who you were yesterday. This is essential for true happiness.
- Do what is right for you. Make choices you can be proud of.
- Listen to music outside of your usual playlist. You may be pleasantly surprised how a song connects with you.
- Participate in two-sided friendships. Friends in theory should support each other and provide guidance.
- Spend leisure and recreation doing what you love. Go to the Salsa class. Go paint and drink wine with friends.
- Don’t plan every moment of every day. Allow magic to happen.
- Enjoy hobbies. They have been scientifically proven to enhance performance at work.